- 1½ ounces tequila
- ¼ ounce Elderflower Liqueur
- ¼ freshly squeezed blood orange or Cara Cara navel
- ½ freshly squeezed lime (¼ ounce of lime juice)
- ¼ ounce blood orange beer
- ¼ ounce diet ginger beer(or regular ginger beer)
- 2 sliced blood oranges (or oranges, depending on the season) for garnish
- 1 sliced lime for garnish
Combine tequila, St. Germain, squeezed oranges and lime in a cocktail shaker (including orange and lime rinds).
Fill the shaker with ice. Secure the lid and shake with both hands until the outside of the shaker frosts up. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and pour over fresh ice.
Top with blood orange beer and diet (or regular) ginger beer.
- Add 1 orange slice into cocktail.
Garnish with a sliced orange and lime and serve.
WARNING: This cocktail is intoxicating! Enjoy responsibly! Cheers!
We used St. Germain liqueur, 3 Amigos Organic Blanco Tequila, (or, you can try Casamigos Tequila), fresh organic fruits, and Shipyard’s Blood Orange Belgium Style Beer.