Healthy skin is not just about the products you use, it’s about what you eat. We’re celebrating #NationalPancakeDay with this delicious, Keto / Vegan Friendly Blueberry Pancake Recipe! This is one of our absolute favorites, and we are so excited to share this recipe with you! Cheers!
● 1 cup almond flour
● ½ teaspoon baking powder
● ¼ teaspoon salt
● ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
● 2 eggs (sub ½ cup mashed banana for vegan)
● 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted and cooled
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
● ½ cup fresh blueberries
● Maple syrup (or coconut syrup for keto), shredded coconut and fresh blueberries
1. Stir together the almond flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized mixing
2. Add the almond milk, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla and stir until combined. Gently fold in the blueberries.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and lightly grease with coconut oil.
4. Pour about a half cup of batter into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until small bubbles form. Flip and cook for one minute more. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Serve with maple/coconut syrup, shredded coconut and fresh blueberries.