Your favorite drinks might have way more beauty benefits than you expected. Many alcoholic drinks go beyond the bar and have a rightful place in your beauty cabinet, too. Vodka is purifying and nourishing, but hops also provides an abundance of beauty benefits. Not just used for beer, hops is full of beauty bonuses. The Intoxicating Beauty Craft Body Brew contains hops as a star ingredient, so be prepared to enjoy all of its amazing beauty benefits.
- Anti-aging properties: If you’re looking for the fountain of youth, hops provides the skin with many powerful anti-aging properties. It’s full of antioxidants, working to preserve the skin’s youthful appearance, fighting the harmful effects of free radicals and fighting other environmental pollutants. Its youth-enhancing properties make it an excellent addition to beauty products.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Hops has many oils and minerals that provide beauty benefits, including anti-inflammatory properties. These properties work to soothe the skin, reducing redness and irritation, including blemishes, eczema, rosacea and more. Using hops in skincare products can ease these symptoms, from the inside out.
- Fights dandruff – Say goodbye to dry, flaky hair, because hops provides benefits to help fight dandruff. Hops contains essential vitamins and oils to keep the hair hydrated, preventing the likelihood of hair loss and dandruff.
- Eases anxiety – Believe it or not, hops is often used to ease the feelings of anxiety and nervousness. Hops is related to the cannabis family, which is known for easing pain, tension and anxiety. With this in mind, hops products are great for soothing anxiety and its effects.
- Eases insomnia – Hops is known for more than soothing anxiety, but also soothing anxiety. When used as an essential oil or consumed responsibly, it can lull you to sleep, easing the symptoms of insomnia.
- Boosts metabolism – If you’re looking for another magical superfood to boost your metabolism, look no further than hops. Boosting the metabolism rate and improving the overall health of the digestive system, hops is a favorite of many for treating these concerns.
- Treats menstrual cramps – When used as an essential oil, its soothing and calming properties can loosen muscles, reducing the pain associated with menstrual cramps or hormonal headaches.
- Toning properties -Packed with phytonutrients and working as a natural antiseptic, hops is great for toning and hydrating the skin, keeping it smooth and soft.
If you’re looking for a great way to try these amazing beauty benefits for yourself, the Craft Body Brew body butter is a great place to start. Made with hops extract, beer extract, barley extract and wheat seed extract, this body butter truly is the skincare cocktail you wish you could actually order. The amazing beauty benefits of hops will leave your skin hydrated, softened, toned and soothed with every use.